Haiti- Modular Units
Location: Various Locations, all over Haiti
Client: USG – International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL)
Project Design: Palgag Building Technologies LTD
As part of the U.S. government’s Haiti support program, the US Department of State and the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) decided to seek services for the development of the designs and the construction/installation of several modular units complexes, for Haitian police forces, Haitian Coast guard, Border and Customs control stations, Canadian Embassy and USA Embassy.
About the project
The project includes full design of the facilities, the logistic plan and facilities construction, based on modular units. In addition to the design, the scope of work includes:
- Site survey
- Removal of existing fence, disconnection and removal of utility lines
- Decommissioning and removal of existing Modular Units from their foundation, loading of the units and its transportation
- Site preparation, earth works and fencing
- Assembling, loading and transportation of designated Modula Units to the several sites all over Haiti
- Connection of Modular Units to utilities (water, sewer, electric), to include supply and installation of generators and/or solar panels systems.
All these works, some in remote locations, were successfully completed under a very short schedule designated to this contract, and under implementation of Quality Control and Health & Safety plans, matching the client (USG) requirements.